A850 - Vertical Machining Center (Linear Way Type)Model ID：VMC-A850-A1000
- X/Y/Z axes adopt heavy duty linear ways for A type machine. It ensures the characteristics of high rigidity, low noise and low friction. High speed feed-rate and contour cutting accuracy are achieved.
- A central rod guides the counterweight. It ensures no vibration effect for Z axis high speed feed-rate and cutting accuracy.
- High rigid (ball-screw) provides reliable transmission for high speed processing.
- Superior rigidity structural offers to achieving precision and lasting performance in heavy cutting applications.
- The spindle adopts super precision angular contact ball bearings. Spindle speed 8000rpm is standard.
All WINNER’s VMC enable to do the variable type of A/D/E SERIES,which can be defined as below,
- A/D/E SERIES.
- A SERIES - X/Y/Z Linear guide ways.
- D SERIES - X/Y/Z Box ways.
- E SERIES - X/Y Linear Z-Box ways.